There are not any available job openings at this time. Please check back.
Open Position: Program Administrator
Please email your resume to HeartlandHorsesFlorida@gmail.com.
Heartland Horses Equine Activities and Learning (HHEAL)
TITLE: Program Administrator
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
POSITION, PURPOSE & OBJECTIVES:
The program administrator is a key position to the overall management and operations of HHEAL programs. The position is highly visible to the public and individual filling this position is expected to represent HHEAL in a professional and positive manner in the community as well as often being the first point of contact for prospective program participants, volunteers, and donors. The Program Administrator works closely with the Volunteer Coordinator and Stable Manager as part of the day to day management team and facilitates communication with instructors and board members.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Hours 8am – 12pm Monday thru Friday
• Handling phone calls both incoming and responding to messages regarding the program, forward to appropriate team member as needed.
• Management of HHEAL emails: Read, review, respond or forward to appropriate team member
• Picking up mail at post-office
• Maintains a list of new participant applications and works with instructors to set-up initial evaluations. In the event a wait-list is required, monitor the list and working with instructors and participants as needed to help schedule the initial evaluation.
• Creates hard copy files for clients, volunteers and staff – maintains the files…..
• Assists with new volunteer training by showing required video’s and having volunteers review policy book. Sign-off on the volunteer training form and places it in the volunteer orientation book.
• Writing thank you notes to donors & providing tax exempt receipts when requested.
• Responsible for generating the staff meeting agenda, documenting meeting minutes and distribution of minutes to staff.
• Works with the administrative assistance for work assignment. Covers for AA in their absence.
• Maintains a file of receipts, maintains petty cash box and reimbursement receipts.
• Orders all office supplies & keeps office clean and organized.
• Maintains all electronic documents in appropriate files on the Google documents drive.
Systems, Website and Facebook Responsibilities
• Salesforce(contact management system)
o Responsible to ensure that all records in saleforce are maintained and updated
o Ensures data entry is completed on all new participants, volunteers & donors
o Completes data entry for donations
o Works with instructors to ensure information related participant schedules, sessions times etc are accurate.
o Ensure that therapeutic session schedule reports are printed weekly
• Website- responsible for the maintaining and updating of the HHEAL website, to ensure information is current
• Facebook- responsible for posting, monitoring and updating HHEAL facebook page to ensure information is current
• Special Events (Fundraising) Responsibilities
o Must actively participate in event preparation, working at the event and assisting with post-event tasks.
o Events include by are not limited to: Denim and Diamonds, Heartland Hoe Down and other such fundraising events
o Tracks and manages the fence banner sponsor program (initial setup and annual renewal reminders)
Community Function Responsibilities
Represents HHEAL at community functions; including but not limited to: Chamber of Commerce meetings, presentations to civic groups, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Possess excellent people skills
• Possess excellent organizational skills
• Proficient in computer usage and navigation. Additionally be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google documents, email, Facebook and the internet.
• Excellent grammar and spelling
The program administrator should be organized, self-directed and capable of independent decision making. Must be able to exercise good judgment, be enthusiastic as well as comfortable and knowledgeable representing the HHEAL organization.